[CMake] find_package is fantastic

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:29:57 EST 2009

Just wanted to say : great job on the find_package interface !

This is extremely convenient to use for package using cmake as build package.
All I had to do is configure a *Config.cmake and a
*ConfigVersion.cmake file. And then from the outside I can simply
find_package(MyPackage HINTS $ENV{MyPackage_ROOT})

-> No need to write a FindMyPackage.cmake
-> *Congif.cmake files are auto-magically found
-> Version is automatically taken into account.
-> I can easily configure/build, thanks to a simple env var.

Thank you !
--
Mathieu