[CMake] MIDL compiler output path

Jeroen Dierckx jeroen.dierckx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:12:57 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build an ActiveX control using cmake, and tried adding the
associated .idl files as source files to the shared library project. There
seems to be support for automatically building these idl files, but apart
from bug 8165 (http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=8165) there seems
to be a problem with the output path. It is set to $(IntDir), which is
EngineActiveX.dir\Release in my case. That directory isn't added to the
include path, so my code can't find the necessary header file.

Can I set the output path for the midl compiler somewhere? I guess it should
actually be set to the generated files directory by cmake, but I need a
workaround for now...

Greetz,
JeDi