[CMake] Basic Tutorial Help

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Thu May 28 05:27:36 EDT 2009

Hi Adam,

CMakeLists.txt files are the files that you need to write yourself. For
simple projects, you'll never need more then these. Except for the style
of writing, I think the examples page does gives you a rather good
start. Anyway, what about this (I just googled 'cmake tutorial')
http://www-flc.desy.de/ldcoptimization/documents/talks/CMake_Tutorial.pdf

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.