[CMake] Mixing C/CPP and Fortran

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Wed May 27 02:39:16 EDT 2009

Hello Alin,

why not try to make Fortran the main language? If the linking step
occurs via the Fortran compiler, then that should take care of the
Fortran runtime libraries. This strategy won't work if you have
C++ included in the mix, though - C++ requires the C++ compiler
to do the linking, if I understand it correctly.

Regards,

Arjen