[CMake] adding files with Eclipse CDT4 Generator

Roland Waltersson rolles.dump at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:56:29 EDT 2009

Hi I have a small sample project in Eclipse. cmake generates it fine
and it builds fine, but i can't see any source code files in the
project browser. This is my CMakeLists.txt file:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
project(WINCABase)
add_library(WINCABase constants.hpp exception.hpp version.hpp headersonly.cpp)

And all the source codes are in the same directory as the
CMakeLists.txt file. I must be missing something trivial here? By the
way I use Eclipse CDT 5 (Ganymede), but it should be backwards
comaptible right? Thanks!