[CMake] post-install script

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Sat May 23 08:16:52 EDT 2009

Thanks David

yes, I already did try that (it's the obvious thing to try...).
Unfortunately the script runs before any of the files get installed.

Actually, I need to work around this bug: http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=9054
  by setting setting INSTALL_NAME_DIR of the Mac OS X frameworks to
____remove_this_string____. A script should then use install_name_tool
to fix up things as a post-install step.

Michael