[CMake] eclipse generator and sibling folders

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon May 11 07:36:59 EDT 2009

This is an eclipse issue. What you need to do is to build with
"VERBOSE=1" inside eclipse. That will cause the full compile commands
to be emitted which will allow Eclipse to parse those commands for "-
I" arguments. Eclipse will then add those paths to it's include list.

  Also, if this happens to be on OS X and you are trying to use
Frameworks there are still some difficulties that eclipse has with
frameworks and finding the include files.

There is a newsgroup/email list for CDT that you can post to. There
are also some logging facilities for the indexer that you can use to
try and figure out why the indexer is not finding your files correctly.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net