[CMake] CPack RPM and rpm 4.6.x

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sat May 9 16:53:32 EDT 2009

On Friday 08 May 2009, Eric Noulard wrote:
> Hi All CPack RPM users,
>
> Problems have been reported when using CPack RPM generator with
> rpm/rpmbuild version greater or equal than 4.6.0.
> (Fedora Core 10 or greater,  Mandriva 2009 and greater, etc...)
>
> I've submitted a simple patch borrowing solution from Dmitry Gerasimov:
The patch basically adds this command line argument, right ?
--buildroot "${CPACK_RPM_DIRECTORY}/${CPACK_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME}"

If you are confident enough that this is a good solution then I can commit
this.
Can you try to find out whether this option is relatively new or whether it
exists since ages ?

Alex