[CMake] CMake & RPM problems

Florent Lagaye florent.lagaye at inrialpes.fr
Wed May 6 08:33:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks so much, it works now ! I can build an rpm package ! so nice.

I've got new questions now the I can build the rpm.

    - How can I embed a freedesktop file that links to an icon (svg) ?
    - Where should I put the icon file ?
    - How can I tell CPack to put instruction to update the icon cache
after installation ?
    - How can I tell CPack to put instruction to create and associate
new mime-types ?

Thanks very much Eric for your answers.

Regards,
Florent.