[CMake] WinCE Support

Clemens Arth clemens.arth at gmx.at
Sat May 2 03:08:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

as 2.6.4 was released yesterday I wanted to ask you what you think is
the best way to port the current patches forward from 2.6.3. Do you want
to further support my stuff which you have already integrated into your
patch yourself, or do you think it would be better to port the stuff
forward in separate entities, and to put everything together once again
afterwards?

Regards
Clemens