[CMake] How to surround an imported lib with extra flags onlink?

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Tue Mar 31 08:07:43 EDT 2009

Hi Alexandre,

I don't think that CMake is able to handle this. I searched for a
solution to a similar problem involving the use of the --start-group and
--end-group option for ld on Linux. You might be able to define custom
rules for this, but then you are definitely on platform-dependent
ground. Probably this would be something for a feature request.
If you find a solution to this, please let me know.

Best Regards

Martin