[CMake] [Doxygen-users] Complex documentation question

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:56:11 EDT 2009

Thank you for the idea Benoit. That definitely solves the problem (although
not elegantly).

I would actually prefer to generate the documentation for A, B, and C all in
one config file. However, this creates a whole different set of issues. I
would expect the related output files for project A to be located in A/html
and not in some monolithic directory with the output for B and C.
The typical approach doxygen takes, as you know, is to place the
documentation for A, B, and C in a single directory. Is there a way to make
it put output files for various projects in a specific directory inside of
both A, B, and C (depending on which is being processed)?