[CMake] Why jars not linked to other files directly in cmake

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:51:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,,

I have seen that only including the directories where jars exist wil not
solve the puprose of using those jars. we have to either extract the files
from it or either include the directories where the file exists from which
jars have been made.

If we give that path then what is the need of jars....

i try to link the jars but its not working . i extract the files and then
include them then its working...

if somebody works with jars and able to achieve this whatever i have said
please let me know..

ankit