[CMake] 2.6.4 RC 1

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 11:10:41 EDT 2009

Mostly to fix the issue with Visual Studio and header files that was
introduced with CMake 2.6.3, I am working on 2.6.4.   I have a release
candidate that can be found here:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6
Specifically, the windows one with the visual studio fix is here:
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/cmake-2.6.4-RC-1-win32-x86.exe

Other changes in RC 1 are as follows:

Changes in CMake 2.6.4 RC 1
- Add some better documentation about RPATH variables
- No longer mark header files as HEADER_FILE_ONLY automatically,
   this gets rid of the ugly red marks in Visual Stuido
- Fix man-page preformatted text paragraphing
- Teach file(REMOVE) how to use relative paths
- Gracefully handle broken version symlinks
- Fix ASM source file extension default list
- Pass shared library export symbol in DEFINES
- Enforce unique binary directories
- Fix cmake-mode.el indentation cursor motion
- Simplify reverse cmLocalGenerator::Convert
- More robust decision to suppress implicit include dirs
- Fix Fortran implicit dependency include path (and test it)
- Clarify docs of old *_OUTPUT_PATH vars
- Fix svn update logic for modified files
- Add get_filename_component(... REALPATH)
- Work around broken GetLongPathName case

Thanks

-Bill