[CMake] xcode generator

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Mar 24 10:52:27 EDT 2009

I just generated an Xcode project for one of my own projects that uses
boost and the OP is correct, code completion doesn't seem to work for
boost. Odd.

   Fortunately I use Eclipse CDT for C++ instead of Xcode which seems
to work reasonably well on OS X. At least I get boost code
completions.. ;-)

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net