[CMake] How to adjust LD_LIBRARY_PATH for an exectubale?

Denis Scherbakov denis_scherbakov at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 07:25:12 EDT 2009

Dear CMake Community,

I have an external executable which requires a library, which is not in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
If I manually set ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH}  and then execute a command, it works.

But the problem is that the executable is inside ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND and even if I set environment variables correctly this trick does not work, because environment is set during CMake run and executable is being ran during gmake run.

Or maybe I dont' know something? Does anybody have a solution?

Denis