[CMake] Boost CMakeification progress?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:11:26 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:09 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Will standard releases of Boost
>>> contain CMakeLists files in my lifetime?
>>
>> They do already. 1.38.0 did. Although I did not have good success
>> building it that way.
>>
> Here is a link to the release notes (look at the bottom of the page):
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/download/version_1_38_0

Slight correction that is mentioned in Other Changes pretty much in
the middle of the page:

Other Changes

    * Experimental support for building Boost with CMake has been
introduced in this version. For more details see the wiki, Discussion
is taking place on the Boost-cmake mailing list.
    * Fixed subversion properties for several files. Most notably,
unix shell scripts should always have unix line endings, even in the
windows packages.

John