[CMake] Qt find package location

A. Maitland Bottoms bottoms at debian.org
Thu Mar 12 12:20:38 EDT 2009

david.cole at kitware.com (David Cole) writes:
 > If you set QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to the full path to a qmake, *that* qmake is
 > used above all else to find the right Qt. Regardless of QTDIR or PATH.
 > Setting QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE is *the* official way to tell CMake where the Qt
 > that you want is. All else is a "find-and-guess" game if you have multiple
 > Qt's available.

That used to go quite well. But as of cmake 2.6.3, something is generating a
-- Qt3 and Qt4 cannot be used together in one project.
finding and the build fails.

So switching from qt3 to qt4 used to work, now it doesn't.

I am hunting down to see if something got cached that also needs to be cleaned
up before trying a build with a different version of Qt.

-Maitland