[CMake] How to set CPACK_SOURCE_IGNORE_FILES to remove all source code?

David Fitzpatrick fitzpatrick at stellarscience.com
Tue Mar 10 11:17:09 EDT 2009

Thanks again Eric for the update... I pulled the cpack source code and
started looking through it and came to the same conclusion. Additionally
I ran into a message on the boards about the PACKAGE_SOURCE not being
included in the cmake build. Everything started making sense shortly
after I discovered the other type of build (binary versus source CPack
projects) and I have now added the necessary code to not install source
if desired.

-D