[CMake] CPACK: packing shared library dependencies

Renato Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Jun 29 13:39:50 EDT 2009

Is there any automatic way to wrap shared libraries when using CPack or do I
need to insert such dependencies manually? I'm asking it because, according
to the ldd command, different compilation flags give me different shared
library dependencies and it would be hard to cover all possibilities.

Any hint?

--
Renato N. Elias

--