[CMake] cmake 2.6.4 / Free VC Toolkit 2003 / XPSP2 PSDK

rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Jun 29 10:16:25 EDT 2009

Forgive me. I have not read your message with attention. I thought you had a
Fortran program. CMake should not be looking for Fortran.... weird... does your
code have any dependency with Fortran libraries?

Just a tip: you can track down the error reported by CMake by putting
message(something to show) in your CMakeFortranInformation.cmake. Maybe it
could help you in finding the problem

[]'s

Renato