[CMake] CmakeADSP How to use gmake with ADSP tools

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:13:58 EDT 2009

Hi,
Here is the toolchain I use for a Blackfin 533:

SET( CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Generic )

# these are ADSP specific, so it makes sense to have them separated from
CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR
SET( ADSP_PROCESSOR "ADSP-BF533" )
SET( ADSP_PROCESSOR_SILICIUM_REVISION "0.5" )

SET( CMAKE_C_COMPILER ccblkfn )
SET( CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER ccblkfn )
SET( CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ARG1 "-c++" CACHE STRING "First argument" )
SET( CMAKE_ASM_COMPILER easmBLKFN )

Raph

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net