[CMake] Problem when launching ccmake 2.6.4

Renato Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Jun 26 11:24:48 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I'm not good with command line debuggers. Just tried to run using gdb but it
hasn't helped so much:

gdb ccmake
run ..
gives me the same error message

Could you give me any basic direction with gdb?

Moreover, is cmake compiled with debug symbols? (I guess not, otherwise the
error message would be less "polite")

Renato.

--
Renato N. Elias