[CMake] problem : cmake 2.6.4 intel fortran compiler 11 - visstudio 2008

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Fri Jun 26 08:35:48 EDT 2009

Hi John,

I had the same issues on my machine, which had two different versions of
the Intel Fortran compiler installed.
After removing both and reinstalling only one of them (in my case
V10.1), the problem went away. It seems that the Visual Studio
integration of the Intel Fortran compiler has problems, when multiple
versions are installed.

Martin

--

Martin Apel                                     Tel:     0049 8153 9288-47
Software Architect                              E-Mail:  martin.apel at simpack.de

INTEC GmbH                                      Tel:     0049 8153 9288-0
Argelsrieder Feld 13                            Fax:     0049 8153 9288-11
82234 Wessling                                  E-Mail:  intec at simpack.de
Germany                                         URL:     http://www.simpack.com