[CMake] Boost on Windows

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 23 16:45:07 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Thanks, adding another line to _boost_LIBRARIES_SEARCH_DIRS without the
Boost_SUBMINOR_VERSION fixes the problem for me as well. I agree that this
is a special case for 0, though -- there is some question whether the line
without the subminor version should be appended to the list if the subminor
version is e.g. 1 rather than 0.

-Curtis