[CMake] Visual Studio plugin help

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:30:39 EDT 2009

Where is the VS plugin stored on disk?

Can I remove it, and have CMake add it again?

Somehow I managed to get my Visual Studio into a state where often
when the CMake plugin unloads the solution, VS crashes with the
following error:

The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105
(RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

I've tried to google around to see if this was just circumstantial
with unloading the project and has nothing to do with the plugin, but
I couldn't find anything applicable.

I installed the following:

VS 2005 8 Pro
VS 2008 9 Pro
CMake 2.6.4
VS 2005 8 Upgraded to Team
VS 2008 9 Upgraded to Team

I haven't done a lot of testing with VS 2008 lately.  Most of the work
I've been doing lately has been with 2005, and it crashes frequently
but not always.

Thanks,
James