[CMake] [Insight-users] INSTALL(EXPORT)

Michael Schildt michael.schildt at ifn-magdeburg.de
Tue Jun 23 10:44:31 EDT 2009

Hello!

It been a while for this topic...
I would like to know if there are any (good) news on this issue. I have
exactly the mentioned problem using the ITK 3.14 source.
Do I have to make the suggested modification of the first post on this
topic to ALL the CMakeLists.txt? I do not hope so. For now, i compiled
debug and release versions to different dirs and change the lib dir
manually in my projects managed via cmake. Probably, that is not what
cmake was intended for, right?

Best Reguards,
    Michael Schildt