[CMake] Submitting a FindFortran Module for mixed C/Fortran code

Will Dicharry wdicharry at stellarscience.com
Mon Jun 22 12:45:59 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I spoke with Bill Hoffman at a conference last week, and he mentioned
that Kitware is currently working on a module to correctly find the
Fortran runtime libraries.  I have written such a module, and if you are
interested (or haven't finished your own already), I'd like to submit
mine to be part of the Cmake distribution.  The module basically
compiles a simple fortran test program verbosely and scrapes the output
for library paths.  We have tested it on Linux/GNU, Linux/Intel and
AIX/VisualAge platforms.  Is this something you'd like me to submit, and
if so how should I submit it to you?

Thanks,
--Will

--