[CMake] #cmakedefine and the #if vs #ifdef argument

Hostile Fork hostilefork at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:13:09 EDT 2009

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:27:19 +0200,Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Did you try using
> #cmakedefine01 VAR_THAT_IS_ON
> I think this should do what you want.

Thanks Alex!  This seems to work, and it's exactly what I would have
suggested (down to the name!)

But I'm concerned that I didn't find this in the documentation.  I did
this search on Google:

	http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=cmakedefine01+site
%3Acmake.org&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&fp=itFkAGfC3t0

...and noticed that someone responded to a question you asked about
why a wiki tutorial did *not* mention #cmakedefine01:

	"This feature has been removed again (it was never in a release
version > AFAIK)."

There are very few hits there.  So...is there a version # of Cmake I
should require to use this?  Is it guaranteed to stay in going forward?

Thanks!
	---Brian

http://hostilefork.com