[CMake] Cross-compiling with FindQt4.cmake

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Fri Jun 19 15:01:57 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 09:00:24PM +0200, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> FindQt4 seems to _completely_ fail for cross-compiling as it depends on
> running qmake. As it finds the hosts qmake executable, all it gets is wrong
> information.

Not sure I understand the problem but you can use CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to
help FindQt4 locate the qmake you want it to find. This means you need
to have the qmake for your cross-compile target available from your
build host, but your 3rd party libraries are already in a single common
repository, right?

tyler