[CMake] Linux In-the-source Build multiple modes without swithing

Charlie Sun charliejjs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:04:05 EDT 2009

Because I would need to run the test using ctest, and the test cases have
hard-coded and relative paths configured. If i do an out-of-source build.
Some test cases would fail.
I am also building the project on windows Visual studio, which does not have
the problem with in-the-source. it will put object files in different
folders (release/debug).
Therefore, I don't know why it won't work in that way on Linux.

Thanks and regards,

Charlie