[CMake] Linux In-the-source Build multiple modes without swithing

Charlie Sun charliejjs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:06:05 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to do a linux  build with both release and debug mode. In stead
of builing out of source as indicated on the FAQ 4.15, I really need to do
in the source build. currently, if I do a release build and then a debug
build and then another release build. It will actually rebuild the release
and forgets the previous release build. Is it because cmake is only
generating one set of objective files when doing in-the-source, either
release or debug? Is there a way to have both? Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Regards,

Charlie