[CMake] Copy target from different configurations

Alexandre.Feblot at thomsonreuters.com Alexandre.Feblot at thomsonreuters.com
Tue Jun 16 11:27:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

yes, this is definitely what I would like, there is no other way to get
rid of these Debug/Release directories.

I even would like to have the corresponding variables:
  - CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_<CONFIG>
  - CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_<CONFIG>
  - CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_<CONFIG>

Do I need to fill a feature request for that?

Thanks a lot.

Cordialement / Regards,
Alexandre Feblot