[CMake] Hide target in Visual Studio

Macumber, Daniel Daniel.Macumber at nrel.gov
Sun Jun 14 10:31:34 EDT 2009

Hello, I am looking for info on how to hide (make not visible) targets in Visual Studio.  I am working with generated code and am compiling several hundred individual SWIG dll's (I have a CMake macro that makes one SWIG target for each object in the generated code, all the generated code cannot be contained in a single SWIG target).  I would like to make one higher level target that depends on the hundreds of generated targets.  From the IDE I would like to just see this one higher level target with the hundreds of generated targets "hidden".  I can't find any target properties that I would expect to do this (like "VISIBLE"), does any capability exist in CMake to create these targets but hide them (or group beneath a higher level target) in the IDE (specifically Visual Studio)?

Thanks a lot,
Dan