[CMake] VS Project Team Blog

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jun 11 22:06:36 EDT 2009

Robert Dailey wrote:
> To the CMake developers:
>
> The Visual Studio team has created a new blog to discuss the project
> system in Visual Studio 2010:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/vsproject/
>
> This blog may contain information now and in the future that will help
> ease the implementation of VS2010 support.

Thanks.  I have been working on it, and the xml files are very helpful,
I think when it is done it will be the most complete mapping of any of
the VS IDE's.   We are currently working on a parser for the cl.xml and
others to import the flag mappings into CMake.  It should be much better
than the reverse engineering we did for previous versions.

-Bill