[CMake] ATL support

Daniel Tavares daniel.tavares at slipg8.com
Thu Jun 11 13:59:22 EDT 2009

I'm having similar issues. Although I tried removing the \" or the
entire CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\", mentioned on this
<http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg16041.html>  post, but
it didn't make any difference.

This is what I get when I try to build a project that uses ATL

1>Creating Type Library...

1>midl : command line warning MIDL1009 : unknown argument ignored
"..\..\..\..\foo\bar\test.idl"

1>Processing Debug\""

1>Debug""

1>c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: 'Debug""': Invalid
argument

1>midl : command line error MIDL1003 : error returned by the C
preprocessor (2)

--

Daniel