[CMake] [CMAKE]: Feature request: Set environment variables in add_test

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Thu Jun 11 02:09:07 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Dong Tiger <idlecat511 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It will be very convenient to be able to specify some environment variables
> when a unit test runs. Currently, the only way I know is using shell script
> as a wrapper for the actual test program.

The feature is in CMake CVS (see ENVIRONMENT test property).

This came up at work the other day too, someone wanted to set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable for some dlload()ed lua plugins as part
of a unit test.  Given how popular this has become I think quite a few
people would be happy to see it added to 2.6.

--
Philip Lowman