[CMake] Xcode "file type" setting?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jun 9 16:13:26 EDT 2009

No there isn't. Right now the file extension to Xcode file type mapping is
expressed strictly in the source code for the Xcode generator. (So if you
wanted to add it today, you'd have to modify CMake C++ source code and build
your own.)
But it would be a good idea to look for a source file property to set the
Xcode file type.

Would you enter a feature request in the bug tracker?

Thanks,
David