[CMake] Using debug libraries in Qt frameworks with both debug and release libraries

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 9 11:26:35 EDT 2009

I recently compiled Qt on my Mac with frameworks that contain both debug and release versions of their libraries.  I hoped (perhaps naively) that the debug libraries would be used whenever I performed a debug compile of ParaView.  No such luck.  The release libraries are always used.  Does anyone know how to get CMake to grab the debug libraries from the Qt frameworks during debug builds?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov