[CMake] Problems C/C++ system headers and Eclipse Generator

Stefan Dröge stefan at sdroege.de
Mon Jun 8 14:18:40 EDT 2009

Hi, I try to generate a Eclipse project with CMake.
Generating works, but the "standard" includes, like iostream, are not
properly included in the eclipse project.
I've already found this bug report, it describes exactly my problem:
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=7585
After reading this I tried CMake 2.6.4 from the downloads page, and
CMake 2.7.20090607 from CVS (before that I used CMake 2.6.2 from the
ubuntu repos). But the problem still exists for me.

I looked in the CMakeCache.txt, and the lines that should point to my
system headers are empty:
//CXX compiler system include directories
CMAKE_ECLIPSE_CXX_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIRS:INTERNAL=
//C compiler system include directories
CMAKE_ECLIPSE_C_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIRS:INTERNAL=

What am I doing wrong?
If you want to look in my CMakeLists.txt, here is my project:
http://sites.google.com/site/geckoshome/Home/programming-1/c-fuer-fortgeschrittene-1/osg_template_project.zip

Greetings, Stefan