[CMake] Creating one Visual Studio solution for many configurations and platforms

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Mon Jun 8 11:59:20 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 09:55:13AM -0600, James Bigler wrote:
> I shudder to think of having to multiply all of my find_library calls with
> architecture dependent versions:

It sounds like you already do this?
> There are many places in my code where I have switches based on 32 or 64 bit
> architectures.

Anyway, perhaps a CombinedWin32AndX64InOneGenerator should be Yet
Another Generator so that developers already happy with the separate
generators for 32 vs 64 can simply continue to do what they're already
doing?

I realize that the purpose of this exercise is to prevent the
proliferation of generators, but maybe "one more" for this particular
case is worthwhile?

tyler