[CMake] Running python nose tests

Eric Jonas jonas at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 4 16:02:54 EDT 2009

I've written a server that serves up an interface using a cross-language
RPC mechanism (dbus) and currently build and unit test with cmake. But
testing cross-language (and more functional) aspects of the server is
easier to do from python, where I can rapidly test the RPC API. I've
written a collection of tests that I can run using the nose unit test
framework, but now I'm curious about how to include these in my
CMake-based test infrastructure. Has anyone had success running what are
basically python unit tests (or a framework like nose) from within
cmake?

			...Eric