[CMake] Trouble starting ctest run with intention of reporting to dashboard

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Wed Jun 3 19:21:33 EDT 2009

I'm getting a Cdash dashboard set up; I believe the Cdash stuff is set
up correctly on my web server. Now I'm trying to run a build. I'm
getting an immediate error:

C:\ace\exported\qpid> ctest -S trunk_nightly.cmake --ctest-config
trunk\qpid\cpp\CTestConfig.cmake
Unable to run ctest:
Cannot find file:
C:/ace/exported/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/build/DartConfiguration.tcl
   Site:
   Build name:
WARNING: No nightly start time found please set in CTestConfig.cmake
or DartConfig.cmake
Problem initializing the dashboard.

It doesn't seem to see my CTestConfig.cmake file - it has a
NIGHTLY_START_TIME in it.

And what's DartConfiguration.tcl? It wasn't mentioned in the
"Mastering Cmake" book, and I'm trying to use cdash, not dart.

Thanks,
-Steve