[CMake] pkg-config question

Varga Levente vlzoltan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:27:48 EDT 2009

Hello!

Could somebody direct me to or send me an example on how to use the
pkg-config finder in cmake. I recently started using cmake as builder
tool for my projects and I cannot figure out how to make pkg-config work
 with cmake. I read the documentation and it's very clear, but in spite
of this I cannot make it work. I doing something wrong but in lack of an
example I cannot figure out what. Thank you!

P.S. Also it would be a nice addition to the cmake wiki to have a
package with some real world examples especially related to pkg-config
because this is often used by developers.

Regards,
Levi