[CMake] Eclipse generator - basic macros

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Tue Jul 14 15:10:13 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> Using the form I sent earlier I do not have any of these problems. All my
> source files are parsed and indexed correctly. Am I missing something or
> doing something wrong?
>
> Mike Jackson

Hello Mike,

Well, I see it as a viable workaround, but only if you use eclipse
only with gcc. In the case where you might use nmake/eclipse, then it
won't work.

So, I would prefer to work around it by handling compiler specific
stuff with CMake magic and ideally we can use the same gcc probing
technique that is being used for the include files.

So Benjamin, could you check if the cmake workaround actually works
and mybe you would like to open a feature request to use the gcc
probing method to automatically include compiler specific definitions
in the .cproject.

--Miguel