[CMake] How to iterator over a set of directories containing projects?

Peter p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
Mon Jul 13 04:18:49 EDT 2009

I have a bunch (50+) of sample programs deep in the hierarchy of my
library project. Each of these samples has a similar CMakeLists.txt
file, like

     add_executable( binning binning.cpp )
     target_link_libraries( binning ${Boost_LIBRARIES} )

where binning would be the name of the sample as well as the name of the
directory. I'm wondering if there would be a way to avoid authoring
these similar CMakeLists.txt files and instead somehow iterate over all
the projects in the CMakeLists.txt file which is one level higher in the
hierarchy?

Peter