[CMake] Fedora 11 and mingw32

dulsi at identicalsoftware.com dulsi at identicalsoftware.com
Sun Jul 5 13:36:44 EDT 2009

Quoting "Alexander Neundorf" <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>:

> Is SDL for Windows installed ?
> What's the exact problem, i.e. why is it not found ?
> You have to take a look at FindSDL.cmake and figure out what's going wrong.
>
> Alex

mingw32-SDL is installed.  Looking at the FindSDL.cmake and the
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH directory I can see why it doesn't find it.  The
/usr/i686-pc-mingw32 directory has bin, lib, and sys-root.  In
sys-root/mingw, you have bin, include, lib, and share.  The FIND_PATH
in FindSDL.cmake is obviously not looking in
sys-root/mingw/include/SDL.  Has anyone used mingw, SDL and cmake on
Fedora?  I don't see how you can configure that to pass.

Dennis Payne
dulsi at identicalsoftware.com