[CMake] Unable to locate test area for running CTest

Ashutosh Juneja ashutosh.juneja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:00:41 EST 2009

Hi,

I want to do regression testing using CTest after building through cmake. My
test area (c:/test/T1 T2 T3…) and build area (c:/build) have these
locations.

My test requires to 'cd' to test area T1, and then execute perl commands. I
do these steps:

   1. Run cmake from source tree, having multiple ADD_TEST commands in
   CMakeList.txt of source tree.
   2. It generates CTestTestfile.cmake in binary tree.
   3. Then I run ctest from build area. But tests fail to start as they are
   unable to locate test area.

 I want to know how can I specify test area location and start test
execution in same ADD_TEST command?

If I specify ADD_TEST in CMakeList.txt of test area (c:/test), it does not
produce CTestTestfile.cmake in test area?

Regards,

Ashutosh