[CMake] Include header files at run time through cmake

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:24:49 EST 2009

hi all,
i have a c file in a folder which contain the line #include "%h" which says
compile the file with -I option with gcc to tell where %h is located.
but in cmake as i already add the header files by defining the path through
a variable and add it through include_directories command. it still give
error on compiling that %h: no such file or directory found.

I am not able to understand how to remove it through cmake.

regards-
ankit jain