[CMake] Obtaining dependencies of static libraries

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:40:07 EST 2009

Hi,

The documentation for LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES (Target property) clearly
states that this is ignored for static libraries. However, I need to get the
list that was passed into target_link_libraries() for that static library
project. How can I obtain this list? I'm doing the following:

get_target_property( tempprop platform LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES )
message( "Blah: ${tempprop}" )

This prints "tempprop-NOTFOUND", obviously. "platform" here is the name of
the project which represents the static library. At some point earlier on in
the CMake script, target_link_libraries() was called on project "platform"
to give it dependencies that would transfer on to the nearest executable
project that specifies "platform" as a dependency.

Help is appreciated. Thank you.